Well, I'm feeling kind of guilty about tattling on one of my teachers who
wanted to look in the f's for fish....(in a previous post).

Cat Plus and cd-rom stations have not yet been installed in that building
so teachers still search the "old fashioned way." And one of the reasons I
enjoy some of our new technology so, is that information access can become
easier...so we CAN look under "F" for fish. I guess my point should have
been something more along the lines of...given all these years this
teacher had not yet learned how to use the existing system...what is there
to lead us to believe she will be motivated to master some of the more
intricate aspects associated with electronic access - or take the time to
learn to "navigate the glut."

I could be digging a hole for myself here so I'll quit. What time does the
Rose Bowl begin???

PS Cat Plus AND cd-rom have arrived...and I will have time Friday,
January 14th to install them :D

joni

LM_NET Archive Home