Hello:  I am an English teacher at Plymouth Middle School outside of
Minneapolis.  I am interested in finding another teacher with whom my
students may exchange assignments.  My students write several papers that
would suggest a beneficial exchange.  The first one is a student
Autobiography.  I would like to take a class set, put them in a file and
send the file to another teacher making the same assignment and have the
students match them.
        The second assignment is a Parent Biography.
        The third assignment is a Grandparent Biography.
Many other papers lend themselves to an exchange, but these have been
assigned.  Ddo you know of any English teachers interested in exchanging
class sets of student papers?  Many other topics would be applicable.
Thank you.    Tim Carlson

LM_NET Archive Home