        I am trying to find out what has happened to the Council on
Interracial Books for Children, which was the mainstay of my multicultural
teaching some ten years ago.  It was last seen at 1841 Broadway in New York
City.  I have written to them several times in the last year with no
response but nothing returned either.  The last Bulletin I received was in
1988.  If you know what happened to CIBC or if you know how to reach any of
the people who were working on it in 1988, let me know.  The staff of this
1988 issue was Marie Ariel, Tom Bigornia, Ruth Charnes, Sonia Chin, Leonidas
Guzman, Emily Leinster, Kate Shakford and James Wright.  Any information
would be much appreciated!!

LM_NET Archive Home