Hi folks,

After reading the mail which expressed excitement about the new MAC/PC
coming out, I thought I'd share one of my favorite sources of late-breaking
Macintosh information.

TidBITS is a free newsletter which comes out about once a week or so (it
seems) and is full of good hardware and software reviews, as well as some
pithy opinion by it author Adam Engst. I think I read about new Mac
products in this newsletter at least 2-4 weeks before I read them anywhere
else.

For subscription information, send e-mail to:

info@tidbits.com

Enjoy,

Doug

Doug Johnson, District Media Supervisor | Stager's First Rule Of
Mankato Public Schools, ISD77,          | Staff Development:
Box 8741, Mankato MN 56001-8741         |
507-387-3461                            |       Work with the living.
palsdaj@vax1.mankato.msus.edu           |

LM_NET Archive Home