In a previous article, mcargo@EIS.CALSTATE.EDU (Margaret Cargo) says:

>Lm_net members,
>Could anyone provide me with a phone number where I can reach the
>publisher of Boardwatch magazine? I have tried several libraries in the
>area and bookstores also but either they don't subscribe or there are no
>issues in stock. I need this info. ASAP!

In a recent issue of Boardwatch Magazine the publisher commented on the fact
that he has trouble getting dealers to stock enough copies of the magazine.

The subscription rate is $36/year in the USA.
Fax 303-986-8754, online service 303-973-4222, Voice 800-933-6038

Address Boardwatch Magazine, 5970 South Vivian St, Littleton, Colo
80127-9929

As a bbs operator I find it an interesting magazine to read.
Good luck on getting a copy or a subscription.
--
Helen Sternheim                 voice 413-545-1908, fax 413-545-4884
SysOp SpaceMet BBS              telnet spacemet.phast.umass.edu

LM_NET Archive Home