As a urban high school with a Business Administration Magnet program we
have acquired an extensive inventory of computer hardware of various
vintages and makes.  I have received a request from the resource teacher
with the responsibility for keeping track of all the pieces to research
the availability of a software program that might be designed to
inventory and circulate this equipment.

We currently keep our records in a data base, but it is cumbersome and
does not meet all of our needs.  We would like to find a program that
would accomodate barcoding the equipment for ease in check out to
classrooms and/or individual teachers.  Our library circulation program
does not seem the best place to store this data.

Any leads would be very much appreciated.

Martha Kuss
Crawford High School
Library/Media Center
San Diego, CA 92115