On Thu, 6 Jan 1994, Winona Middle School wrote:

> Linworth Publishing has just published Skills for Life: Library
> Information Literacy for Grades 6-8.      Call 800-786-5017 for info.
> It is a 3-ring notebook with activities and some introductory, more

Yes, and there are two other notebooks by the same name for Grades K-6 and
9-12.  I have used and adapted to several grade levels those that I
contributed.  Now I am adapting some that others contributed.

Betty
                            bhamilt@tenet.edu
Betty Hamilton, LRS             .----.
Brownfield High School LMC      |    |                Home:
701 Cub Drive, North        ____|*    ~~~~~~.         911 East Oak St.
Brownfield, Texas  79316    \               |         Brownfield, TX 79316
(806) 637-4523               \_/\        . /          (806) 637-4213
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home