It is off-beat, but try __Where Are You Angela Von Hoffmann, Now That I
Need You?__

*******Prendre la lune avec le dents,*******
(916) 872-1184 [home]   (916) 872-6465 [school]  (916) 872-6409 [FAX]
Mike Zimmerman (mzimmer)      NAPOLEON SOLO:  Are you free?
Paradise Int. Sch.            ILLYA KURAKIN:  No man is free who has
Paradise, CA 95969            to work for a living.  But I am available.

On Thu, 6 Jan 1994, Karl Lundberg wrote:

>      I have received a request from a single father whose children attend my
> elementary school.  He would like children's fiction dealing with single
> parent families headed by men.  Any suggestions, please?

LM_NET Archive Home