Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1993 09:51:45 -0500
From: "Antoinette L. Murphy" <murphyt@UMICH.EDU>
To: Multiple recipients of list RECYCLE <RECYCLE%UMAB.BITNET@VTBIT.CC.VT.EDU>
Subject: Environmental Internet guide

Please excuse multiple postings.

    As we promised in September, Carol Briggs-Erickson and I have completed
our "Guide to Environmental Resources on the Internet."  It is available via
anonymous ftp at:

     host: una.hh.lib.umich.edu
     path: /inetdirsstacks
     file: environment:murphybriggs

     or

     gopher:  North America
                USA
                  Michigan
                    Clearinghouse of Subject-Oriented Internet Resource
                                                               Guides
                      All Guides
                        Environment

  URL for WWW/Mosaic
  gopher://una.hh.lib.umich.edu/00/inetdirsstacks/environment:murphybriggs

     We hope it will be of use to you, and we would like to thank all of the
people who helped us to find resources for this guide.  If you have any
questions or information for future updates, we can be reached at:

                murphyt@sils.umich.edu  and
                cbriggs@sils.umich.edu

                Thanks again for all your help,

                Toni Murphy