Hi folks,

This a request for a non-internet district here in Minnesota. It's a very
nice lady asking, so please help her out.  Here is her message:

The Hutchinson public school district is looking for any school district or
private company who has successfully installed a fiber optic computer
network. We currently have both DOS and Mac networks whcih we will be
connecting to a fiber optic line.

Please contact Kris Folstrom, ISD #423, 30 Glen Street N, Hutchinson MN
55350 (612-587-2860) if you are willing to share information about
technology, problems/solutions. We are not on Internet so contact will have
to be by mail or phone.  (Or you can e-mail <frb2@vax1.mankato.msus.edu>

Thanks for Kris.

Doug

Doug Johnson, District Media Supervisor | Stager's First Rule Of
Mankato Public Schools, ISD77,          | Staff Development:
Box 8741, Mankato MN 56001-8741         |
507-387-3461                            |       Work with the living.
palsdaj@vax1.mankato.msus.edu           |

LM_NET Archive Home