LM_NETters,

Here's another one.  Your opinion . . .?  (I LOVE this idea!  It provides
all kinds of research possibilities.)

Group,

Another question . . . at our Principal's Advisory Committee meeting
yesterday, one member proposed that the grade levels where certain
subjects are currently required be changed to correspond chronologically.
For example, students who take world history would also take world
literature.  American history would be scheduled the same year American
literature is required.  We would encourage other interdisciplinary
collaboration wherever possible, yet we wouldn't totally scramble our
credit system during the transition.

Do any of you do that?  Of course, I will look for relevant documentation
through research, but first-hand on-going experience will allow us to ask
questions.  (And it is NOW in real time!)

Again, thank you for your suggestions.

Betty
                            bhamilt@tenet.edu
Betty Hamilton, LRS             .----.
Brownfield High School LMC      |    |                Home:
701 Cub Drive, North        ____|*    ~~~~~~.         911 East Oak St.
Brownfield, Texas  79316    \               |         Brownfield, TX 79316
(806) 637-4523               \_/\        . /          (806) 637-4213
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home