If your system has ftp capability, there is a very nice Educator's Guide
to E-mail Lists you can get.  To retrieve it:
        ftp nic.umass.edu
        Login: anonymous
        password: (Your email address)
        cd pub/ednet
        get educatrs.lst
        bye
 I have used this list many times to find appropriate listservs for
collegaues.  There is also a list of Usenet Newsgroups for Educators.
Ftp instructions are the same, except "get edusenet.gde".  Could we put
these lists in LM_NET archives?  I have seen many requests of this sort.

                       Jane Merryman,  Librarian
      Petaluma High School, 201 Fair Street, Petaluma, CA  94952
   Phone:  707-778-4662          Internet: jmerrym@eis.calstate.edu
                                           phacelia@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home