This guide is also available on a number of gophers. That is, one need not
have ftp access to reach the guide. If my access were up, I'd double check
locations and provide that information here. Unfortunately, as I said a
few posts back, I'm temporarily without access. I do know the guide is
available on Lanenet via the U of Oregon gopher (last time I was there) if
that is of any help.

On Sat, 8 Jan 1994, Jane Merryman wrote:

> If your system has ftp capability, there is a very nice Educator's Guide
> to E-mail Lists you can get.  To retrieve it:
>         ftp nic.umass.edu
>         Login: anonymous
>         password: (Your email address)
>         cd pub/ednet
>         get educatrs.lst
>         bye
>  I have used this list many times to find appropriate listservs for
> collegaues.  There is also a list of Usenet Newsgroups for Educators.
> Ftp instructions are the same, except "get edusenet.gde".  Could we put
> these lists in LM_NET archives?  I have seen many requests of this sort.

>                        Jane Merryman,  Librarian
>       Petaluma High School, 201 Fair Street, Petaluma, CA  94952
>    Phone:  707-778-4662          Internet: jmerrym@eis.calstate.edu
>                                            phacelia@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home