How about Information Finder by World Book?  I think you are going to
find most  encyclopedias are heading in the direction of Multimedia, the
only things that probably are not going to be enhanced by Multimedia
will be indexes such as a periodical index.

Would anyone like to start a discussion on CD ROM's for schools as to
what is out there, what's good, what's not so good, and vendor sources
with reasonable prices?  I have a lot to say on the subject if such a
discussion is of interest.  Being a relatively new sign on I am not sure
if this was recently discussed.
>DATE:   Fri, 7 Jan 1994 12:19:05 -0800
>FROM:   Follet Software Company <janette@CLASS.ORG>
>
>Could anyone suggest good CD ROM titles suitable for elementary students
>that are not multimedia?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Janette Burger
>janette@class.org