I am the one and only librarian at Eldorado High School in
Las Vegas, Nevada.  I used to have two clerks, one in the
library and one in a-v, but now have only one who is doing
both jobs.  Every high school in our district has only one
librarian, but not all have clerks.  The smaller schools have
none.  A few have a part-time person who might also work in
in the office.  We have 21 high schools--top enrollment is
3200 students in the metropolitan area.  Smallest is one
of the rural schools with about 250.  My school has 2300, down
from 2500 last year, but projected up to at least 2500 again
next year.  We have been fighting for more adequate staffing
for years to no avail.

Hope this helps.

Lee Gordon
Eldorado High School