How about posting your ideas about how to work our "I Love You"s into some
great bulletin boards.  Thanks!

Pamela

Pamela Gibb       2000 College Park Drive       Cooper County R-IV School
LMC Director        Columbia, MO 65203            P.O. Box 110, Hwy J
                       314-445-6481                  816-427-5415

On Sat, 8 Jan 1994, Jane Merryman wrote:

> Thanks you so much for this list.  It will make a beautiful bulletin
> board next month.  Jane

>                        Jane Merryman,  Librarian
>       Petaluma High School, 201 Fair Street, Petaluma, CA  94952
>    Phone:  707-778-4662          Internet: jmerrym@eis.calstate.edu
>                                            phacelia@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home