Gail,

I, too, would be interested in a CD ROM discussion.  My middle school
has 3 CD ROM on our Novell LAN in the media center - Magazine Article
Summaries, SIRS, and Information Finder (World Book).  All are text
based and run great on our network.

We will be installing similar networks in our high schools and
elementary schools this winter.  Any suggestions for text-based CD
ROMs for elementary and secondary library media centers?

Are any of you running multi-media CD ROMs over a network?  What
works?  What doesn't?

--
                         paula@freenet.fsu.edu
Paula Galland - St. Simons Island, GA - Glynn County School System