While browsing through Crown Books a few weeks ago, I found a display of
a new book entitled:  The Internet Directory.  At Crown, it was under
$20.  Haven't had a chance to go through all the entries (it's nice and
thick and can help with arm excercises when you've left your weights at
home), but you might consider it for your reference shelf.

Esther Sinofsky             Library Media Teacher
Robert Frost Middle School  Los Angeles Unified School District
12314 Bradford Place        Granada Hills, CA 91344
818/360-2146
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential
is invisible to the eye." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

On Fri, 7 Jan 1994, Pat Moore wrote:

> Since I have started talking about this list and being on the Internet, I
> am having others come to me and ask for lists specific to their subject
> interest.  Surely, there is a directory out there!  Can someone tell me
> about it/them?  Thanks.  Pat Moore, moore@pelops.scl.ameslab.gov

LM_NET Archive Home