Dear LM netters:  I've been lurking for many months now, and have a
pressing question I'd like to throw out for some help.
Our district will be changing next year from one with 3 elementary
schools (K-5), one middle school (6-8) to one with 2 elementary schools
(K-4) and one middle school (5-8).
Has anyone ever dealt with the kind of reshuffling we will need to be
doing between our libraries next year?  That is, moving some of the
elementary books to the middle school complex, and redistributing some
of the books from the elementary school which will be closing.  We will
also need to redistribute some of the A-V equipment.  We are trying to
respond to the needs of teachers who will be moving to our school, as
well as maintain the integrity of the collections we already have in
place.
Thanks very much for any assistance you can offer!

Marge Chasteen (m_chasteen@mentor.unh.edu)
Mast Way Elementary School
Lee, New Hampshire

LM_NET Archive Home