We have begun a key word index project for math and science using "Aldus
Fetch".  We don't need any help with the computer program, but I do need
some advice on key words.  In regular cataloging, I use Sears or LC as
authority files.  Does anyone have any advice as to key word indexing.
We're building an authority file of the key words used, but I'm not sure
what else I should be doing or if there are guidelines for key word
indexing.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.   Thank you

Jan Landsberg
Great Lakes Collaborative
(313) 697-5190
jll@server.greatlakes.k12.mi.us