Pam,
We are using TOM Jr. across our network and the students like it
very much.  Most of the magazines are full text so it is an easy
reference tool to use.
We also have Grolier's Elec. Ency., Information Finder by World Book,
Granger's Poetry which has some full text, Great Literature, World Fact
Book,  and World Almanac.  In addition, we have purchased site licenses for
software programs -- Culturgrams (Cultural infor about countries ofthe world)
, PC Globe, and PC USA.
All of these programs work well.
We are interested in a reasonable (as in $s) full text newspaper index for
next school year.   If anyone could recommend one for middle schools.

We plan on adding next year - SIRS and Junior Discovering Authors by Gale
Research.
I'd appreciate any information from librarians who have tried adding Macs to
a Novelle ethernet network.

Thanks,
Roxanne Boyce, Librarian
Johnson JHS
7701 Ducharme Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89128  702-799-4480 Ext. 230
mez1zo@nevada.edu

LM_NET Archive Home