I will be teaching the school library administration course (School
Library Media Programs and Resources) Spring semester 1994 -- and
would like to find about 30 volunteers who would be willing to have
one student as an lm_net "partner" for the semester. Please respond to
me personally:  vstanton@csd4.csd.uwm.edu        and indicate if you
are in an elementary, middle, or senior high school. I know the students
would benefit from having a link with the "real world" -- and consider
your interest as a welcome into the profession.   Thanks.   I'll let
you know when I have reached my quota.
Vida C. Stanton
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Enderis Hall   P.O.Box 413