Hi! I have been enjoying and learning from all of your messages -- many
thanks!  I am a teacher/librarian in an elementary school in Endwell,
New York.  One of our first grade teachers is planning an integrated
unit on Alaska.  She is interested in having an Alaskan pen pal class
(during the unit I believe).  ALSO, our school wide theme is -"It's a
Small World."  Please let me know if any class is interested in adopting a
class in New York.  We are a school of about 700 students in grades EK
through 5.  Thanks in advance!!
Mary Barb Martin                Homer Brink Elementary Library
IDSP MLS                        Briar Lane
Syracuse University             Endwell, New York 13760
mbmartin@mailbox.syr.edu

P>S> yes, I am also a graduate student at SU.

LM_NET Archive Home