Having exhausted all the local reference sources and books on music of the
1960's, I am asking for help from all of you.  Most of the junior class in
our building and all of the junior class sponsors are searching for the
name of the original singer who recorded "Feelings."  We have the sheet
music and the composer/lyricist and later recordings.  Who was the first?

Do you have the answer?  Is there an Internet resource that could help us?
I can really sell TENET and INTERNET in our building if I can find the answer.
We will appreciate your hlep!

Jonne Sneed Jordan
jsjordan@tenet.edu
A. C. Jones High School