I too, asked Doug for a copy of his paper on the above noted, and look forward
to receiving it, hopefully by email.  Ken Ellis raised the issue of related
issues re: access to information and such.  I have the following pointer >>>

We have all students who have Internet access read and sign an ethics agreement.
 It is available from ASKERIC, along with a couple of others, including I think,
one authored by Mike Eisenberg.  Our document is less of a legal sheild, and
more of a, "what's acceptable and what's not" statement.  Canada tends to be
a less litigous nation though.

Hope this helps...

Bill Hanson
BHanson@CBE.AB.CA