Hello fellow LM_NETTERS,  I am going to head a panel presentation at the
TEXAS COMPUTER EDUCATION ASSOCIATION state  conference in Austin, Feb.
8-11.  Our topic is concerned with the "Best and the Worst" CD-Rom
products for use by students in high school libraries.  If you have any
favorite programs, or programs you think people should stay away from for
any reason, PLEASE help me share this information with other librarians by
sending me an email message - if you have a reviewing source you find
especially helpful, please mention that too!
Pam Berger, if you are reading this, my message to you was bounced back
again! Please send me your phone # so I can get in touch with you!
A 2nd request:  Are any of you running Circulation/Catalog Plus on the
same network with networked CD-ROMS?
Please send all replies to:
*  Lynne J. Webb       Monsignor Kelly High School *
*  Librarian           5950 Kelly Drive            *
*  Msgr. Kelly H.S.    Beaumont, Texas 77707       *
*  lynnew@tenet.edu    Phone (409) 866-2351        *

LM_NET Archive Home