Dear David,
        How far back to your magazines go?  How much use do they
get and for what purposes?  Even though Esther Sinofsky and I are
in the same district and have basically the same equipment (I have
an excellent microfiche reader-printer that is well used), I'd say
wait for more fulltext articles in CD-ROM.  Microfiche is becoming
obsolescent.  I don't think it's worth the heavy investment.

                                        Lois Feldman
lfeldma@eis.calstate.edu                Birmingham High School
Former home of the Valley Girl          17000 Haynes St.
Fer sure, fer sure                      Van Nuys, CA 91406

LM_NET Archive Home