To Sue Davis at Cedar Falls. I found an English teacher who is most
interested in your proposal for sharing creative writing over the Net.
This is my first try at sending a message to the listserv so I hope you
recieve it. The message is:

Sounds like a great idea. I'll be starting two new creative writing
classes at the end of January. I'm sure some students would be
interested---perhaps it could even develop into some kind of special
project for them. Let me know what you have in mind.

Thanks, Jane Scoville, Downers Grove South High School Downers Grove, Il

My Question: Do you want our e-mail address or snail mail address?
Here are both. Betsy Springer, Librarian

E-Mail   dgsimc@class.org

Snail mail Community High School District 99 South
        1436 Norfolk
        Downers Grove, Il 60516