Thanks to all of you who volunteered to be an lm_net partner with a
student this semester.  I have my quota now -- those who volunteered will
hear from a student in a couple of weeks. Our first class meets Jan.22.
I can't tell you how wonderful it was to hear from so many people who
are really excited about their work -- I'm sure that my students will
find that kind of enthusiasm contagious!!  Thanks again.
Vida C. Stanton, School of Library and Information Science,
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee

LM_NET Archive Home