This request is being posted on LM_NET and Kidsphere.

As a member of a Pennsylvania Art Education Association committee, formed
to research program ideas and curricula dealing with Interdisciplinary
(including art) Projects involving museums (K_12), I was asked by Tom
Fralic, Museum Division Director, P.A.E.A., to post this request. We need
information about any projects in which you are, or have been, involved,
in both public and private schools and with museums throughout the
world.  If you or your school incoporate art and/or museum studies,
especially within the exploration of math, science, and/or the social
sciences, please contact him through either of our e-mail addresses.
(Yes, we are related. Tom is my husband.)

Tom Fralic      tf23@andrew.cmu.edu
Nancy Fralic    fralic@pps.pgh.pa.us

Thank you so much, in advance, for your help.

Nancy Fralic

LM_NET Archive Home