From: Lynn Sine -- Walberta Park School/Westhill CSD/Syracuse,NY
During this past week my attempts to access information on the
weather through INTERNET have been extremely frustrating.  After
connecting to a port and choosing which state I would like
information on, I get the message: Syntax error in RXSOCKET
parameter list (EINVALIDRXSOCKETCALL).  Is this something I am
doing or possibly a mainframe glitch?  Can anyone interpret?
Thanks|
Lynn

Lynn Sine/Walberta Park School/Syracuse,NY 13219
*************** The Library Media Center ******************
*      Serving our children by providing them with:       *
*     ROOTS (storytelling) and WINGS (information power)  *

LM_NET Archive Home