Valerie and all: OK, I admit these are my computers which don't have hard
drives.  So, no problem; however I understood that newer computers have
hard drives with automatic parking for the heads.  My IIe I manage the
library with has a Vulcan hard drive with a program manager (EZ Drive)
which has a park heads menu choice.  I do not move that one around unless
for repair but would hope for the best if I had too.

How 'bout the principal's offfice for a lab?
Seriously, when we have space problems people move--could you put them in
one room and move classes about a little?  Or are little people less
mobile?

carolan@ids.net
LM_NET IS A JOY!

LM_NET Archive Home