> Quote from my 5 year old son.  "When you die you forget everything you learn"

Hello to Christine and Hillside Elementary!

That's cute!  I have a 5 year old grandson; that age is wonderful....they
can come up with pretty creative ideas since they are devising their own
answers to questions.

Are you networking your school?  Do you plan to have an internet station
in your library?  This is my first year at our high school library so I'm
still working on getting one, but I had one at our Middle School (6-8)
last year.  It's wonderful.  Our sixth graders loved what little time they
got to use it.

I logon at home.  Being a high school librarian for 650 students and 55+
teachers leaves no time for on-line discussions.  When we have our station
at school, I am planning to train students to keep up with some of the
networks for me and the other teachers.

Betty
                            bhamilt@tenet.edu
Betty Hamilton, LRS             .----.
Brownfield High School LMC      |    |                Home:
701 Cub Drive, North        ____|*    ~~~~~~.         911 East Oak St.
Brownfield, Texas  79316    \               |         Brownfield, TX 79316
(806) 637-4523               \_/\        . /          (806) 637-4213
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home