Hello LM_NETters,

If you haven't sent your information for the LM_NET Directory, please send
it directly to my e-mail address, and I'll add you to the list.  If you
have already sent your information, but you have some changes, I can make
those now, too.  I'll probably try to upload the revised list on March 1st.

Please send the information to me...not to the list.

Thanks!

Last Name:
First Name:
Title/Positon:
Institution:
Address:
City, State, Zip:
Telephone:
Fax:
Institution's Grade Levels:
Professional Memberships:
Special Interests:

                            bhamilt@tenet.edu
Betty Hamilton, LRS             .----.
Brownfield High School LMC      |    |                Home:
701 Cub Drive, North        ____|*    ~~~~~~.         911 East Oak St.
Brownfield, Texas  79316    \               |         Brownfield, TX 79316
(806) 637-4523               \_/\        . /          (806) 637-4213
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home