I'm on an advisory committee to write a Library/Media Procedures Manual.  We
are having particular difficulty coming up with specific and useful goals and
objectives.  We are vcreating a mnau(delete) manual from scratch.  The manual
needs to be practical and up-to-date; its statements need to be realistic in
today's terms.  I would appreciate input from my colleagues in this area.  I'm
talking about goals and objectives for K-12 school libraries.  If you have
already done this work and could send me copies of the appropriate sections of
your manuals, it would be very useful.  Please utilize the following to reach
me:    Ron Hornbeck, Librraian (sp), Lincoln High School, 714 Lincoln Road, PO
Box 729, McClellanville, SC 29458.  or:  E-mail:  HORNBECKR@Citadel.edu   or:
Fax:  1-803-887-3116  or:  Phone:  1-803 577-0970 eext. 19.   [We are still
waiting for the manual on format of E-mail messages.  Please excudse (sp) my
inabu (delete) inabuility (sp) to make proper corrections.  The message would
be more garbles if I tries.  Thanks, Ron.

LM_NET Archive Home