I have 2 questions from Mary Lynn Reitz from Great Falls Montana -
She is involved with projects aimed at coordinating/merging library media
and technology efforts in her school district.  There would be one
"information technology" department.

Mary Lynn would like to know:

1 - What districts having been working on combining library media and
instructional/information technology in the same district department?  What
results have you had?  Any particular problems?  Any advise?

2 - Does anyone know about alternative standards for libraries that include
technological applications - not just library media technology, but also
instructional technology in the schools?

Please respond via email to me and I'll post to LM_NET.

Or call Mary Lynn Reitz at 406/791-2267.

          |       Mike Eisenberg   <mike@ericir.syr.edu>             |
          |      Professor, School of Information Studies            |
          | Director, ERIC Clearinghouse on Information & Technology |
          |      Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY 13244             |
          |      Phone: 315/443-4549   Fax: 315/443-5448             |

LM_NET Archive Home