Matt,

Random House has published a paperback book called *The Official KidPix
Activity Book* ($12.00 ISBN 0-679-74685-4) which has 225 nifty projects
kids can do with KidPix.  I've found that this little program is a terrific
one to get teachers started on since they have almost immedate success with
it.

Good luck

Doug

>I would like ideas on how to help a school use their
>under-utilized Macintosh computer lab.  The 11 stand-alone
>computers have ClarisWorks and Kidpix.  The school is
>Grade K-5, 280 students.  They do have modem, but no
>Internet access.

Doug Johnson, District Media Supervisor | The Noah Principal:
Mankato Public Schools, ISD77,          | No nore prizes for predicting rain.
Box 8741, Mankato MN 56001-8741         | Prizes only for building arks.
507-387-3461                            |        Louis Gerstner
palsdaj@vax1.mankato.msus.edu           |

LM_NET Archive Home