Two requests please.  Our elementary music and PE teachers would like to
get involved with telecommunications.  They want fresh ideas and methods
as well sharing their own.  If anyone knows of a list service for these
areas, please let me know.
  Also, most of our elementary schools cover teacher conference times by
sending students to PE, Library and music.  Problems with this are
numerous.  Our Music teachers are trying to find other possible schedules
which might allow the library to pull out of this rotation system.  Does
this sound familiar to others?  If you have suggestions and /or success
stories please send this information back to me.  We are so excited that
some other group sees the benefit of the library being more available to
students and staff.  Thanks for your time.

Mary E. Bryan, Librarian :-)
Jack Taylor Elementary School
400 NE Alsbury Blvd.
Burleson, Texas 76028