Thanks for your concern. I was greeted by a couple of piles of books on the
floor when I reopened my Fullerton (5 miles north of Disneyland) library this
morning.  We were back to normal within
an hour, but I have heard that Cal State Fullerton had about 150,000
books on the floor.  No doubt the libraries closer to the quake are a
mess. Orange County seems to have escaped with very little damage otherwise.
Bonnie Barksdale, Sunny Hills High School, Fullerton, CA

On Tue, 18 Jan 1994, Paula Galland wrote:

> I have been worrying about our LM NET "Valley Girls and Guys" in
> California especially Lois in Van Nuys - 2 miles from the quake's
> epicenter!  If anyone on the list knows how our southern California
>
> Paula

LM_NET Archive Home