Date: Mon, 17 Jan 1994 06:50:45 -0800 (PST)
From: Paul Fretheim <fretheim@guest.nwnet.NET>
Subject: Native American "ChainStack"

I am organizing a project over the net we are calling "Native American
Chainstack."  Classes from all over North America are creating cards for
a HyperStudio stack on the tribes from their area.  We will be passing
stacks back and forth and will put all the cards together into a stack
which will detail the cultures of Native groups from all over that will
be the collective work of students from all over the continent.  Please
let me know if you are interested in particiating with your class.

As many of you are using Linkway I am exploring the possibility of also
doing a version in Linkway, so if that is your prefered medium, we are
making provision for you.

Paul Fretheim
fretheim@guest.nwnet.net

LM_NET Archive Home