Our Building Leadership Team has made many decisions after
many lengthy discussions. We have a minutes-taker and a typist.
Our problem is that unless someone remembers our decisions
or our discussions and spends time going through back minutes,
the group often does not know where it's been. (Especially if
the membership changes, as it sometimes does).  We are looking for some
software that will allow us to type our meeting minutes and
our decisions and index and/or cross reference those
minutes for us. Does anyone out there know of anything that
might help us do this??  We have both macintosh and IBM hardware
available. The simpler the program, the better.
Thank you for your help.

Linda Fox
ny000552@mail.nyser.net

LM_NET Archive Home