On Friday, January 21/94, I will be part of a group giving  demos of
Internet, FreeNets, etc at the annual Ontario School Library Association
Conference in Toronto, Ontario. It would be nice to have some far flung
greetings from folks on the LM_NET to share with delegates stopping by the
room where the demo is occurring. Most of these people will be high school
or elementary school teacher-librarians, teachers, or administrators.
There are ususually about 800 people at his three day event. My demo is
over at 2:00pm EST. Thanks.

Ken Ellis
Head of Information Services
Acton High School