I am a graduate student at Syracuse University and am very proud to be
joining a group of colleagues who care so much about one another that
they offer help to people they probably only know via the net.  I have
always been impressed with the professional help offered through LM_NET,
but the last few days regarding the earthquake has been astounding and
touching.  I was a person who almost had to be dragged kicking and
screaming to use a computer, and to find such concern for otherwise
strangers through a listserv, has made me a believer not only in "these
machines" but also in my fellow human beings.  Blythe Bennett
BABENNET@MAILBOX.SYR.EDU

LM_NET Archive Home