Cybrarians:
        I had a teacher pose a question yesterday that threw me--maybe some of
you can help me (and show this teacher the power of Internet at the same time:

She asked me for books that follow the same story-line as Jan Brett's
retelling of "The Mitten".  She had read someplace that 'there are over 1000
books with a similar theme in the Ukranian folklore'.  Are there?  If anyone
could share even one or two titles that follow this add-an-animal type theme,
we would both appreciate it.  Thanks for any suggestions you can provide!
--
Eugene Hainer       303-223-9901        | A wheel, without friction,

LM_NET Archive Home