LaVerne Ireland, librarian at Live Oak High School in Morgan HIll
California has compiled an annotated bibliography, THE IMPACT OF SCHOOL
LIBRARY SERVICES ON STUDENT ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT.  The third edition
updates through June 1993.  the 30 page bibliography is published by
Petervin Press, in Morgan Hill.  I'll give her a call and get the price
and specific address and send htat info out on Monday.

On Thu, 20 Jan 1994,
Lizbeth Messing wrote:

> Does anyone know of studies (other than the Colorado study) that
> correlates student achievement and library media centers staffed by
> professionals?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Lizbeth Messing
> Traverse City Sr. High