Sorry LM_Netters.

I'm getting bounced messages for this person, and this is the only way I
might be able to make contact.

Just delete - not trees lost!  Thanks.

Doug

>Pam,
>
>Did you request a copy of the student access article?  I think I tried to
>send it a couple times and it bounced. Here's what I get:
>

>        The message could not be delivered to:
>
>        Addressee: pberger@bhhs.byram.k12.ny.us
>        Reason: Illegal host/domain name found.

I also tried this:

>The message could not be delivered to:
>
>popbhhs@UU2.PSI.COM: Remote system's reason for rejecting:
><popbhhs@UU2.PSI.COM>... User unknown
>
>Let me know if you still want it. (If this goes through.)
>
>Doug

Doug Johnson, District Media Supervisor | There is always an easy solution
Mankato Public Schools, ISD77,          | to every problem - neat, plausible,
Box 8741, Mankato MN 56001-8741         | and wrong.
507-387-7698,                           |               H.L. Menken
palsdaj@vax1.mankato.msus.edu

LM_NET Archive Home