Dear Mary,
        My father is a survivor of the holocaust and talks a bit about
the difficulties he has had returning to "society" in a book he has
personally written for me. Your best resource is the National Holocaust
Musuem in Washington D.C. They ahve an education department and recognize
National Holocaust Week in April of each year. The send out some
wonderful literature with activities. They also have a collection of
posters.  I treasure everything they have sent me and use the activities
for my Holocaust unit.
        should any of this info be of any value to you, please let me
know. If it is not too late, I will get you the address and phone for the
Ed. Dept. Hope this was of some help. Sophia
P.S. Sorry, I am on my way to school and don't have the address readily
avaiable right now.

On Thu, 20 Jan 1994, Mary M Woodard wrote:

> Dear LM_Netters,
>
>   I have an 8th grade class doing research on the Holocaust.
> One of the groups is having a lot of difficulty in finding information
> about the resettlement of the Jews after the war ended.  There doesn't
> seem to be a lot written on this particular topic.  Any ideas?
> Thanks!
>
> Mary M. Woodard
> Kimbrough Middle School
> Mesquite, TX