Perspectiva, a world news monthly in intermediate Spanish is published by
Educational News Service, P.O. Box 60478, Florence, MA 01060.  Phone=
(413) 538-7127.  This is excellent for intermediate students (I'd say 3rd
or 4th yr high school).  There is a glossary and a list of idioms, and a
grammar column in each issue.  The subscription in the U.S. is $18/yr,
Canada $25/yr.  I abelieve this publisher has a more advanced magazine
too.  They will sent samples to nonsubscribers for $2.

          . . . . . Marsha K.

Marsha Korobkin
Librarian, Pt. Loma High School
San Diego, California