On Wed, 26 Jan 1994, Judy MacDonald wrote:

> Has anyone used the Learn to Speak Spanish or Berlitz Think and Talk Spanish
> CD-ROMs, and if so, what was your opinion of them?

Funny you should ask.  I just reviewed the "LEarn to Speak French" CD-ROM
last night!  As an old French teacher, I can't say this would take my
place, but it was very well thought out.  The digitized recordings are
good, the grammar is correct, and the ability to record and compare one's
voice to the natives is excellent.  It isn't for beginners.  The French CD
starts out using past imperfect tense.  But it is a good tool for
reinforcement and extension of classroom learning.

Dr. Carol Mann Simpson                   csimpson@tenet.edu
Facilitator - Library Technology          214 882-7450
Mesquite (TX) Independent School District

LM_NET Archive Home