I have been teaching a short introduction to telecomunications to 34
teachers in my school district.  Tomorrow night is our last class, and
I will be demonstrating listservs.  Of course, LM_NET is number one on
my "list"!

If you have a chance in the next 20 hours or so, I would appreciate
any brief words of wisdom you could offer in the form of a message to
my address.  We will read all of the greetings in class tomorrow night.

Thanks in advance.
  Paula
--
                         paula@freenet.fsu.edu
Paula Galland - St. Simons Island, GA - Glynn County School System